Born in 1986, started to study piano at the age of three. He entered the Primary School of Music (affiliated to the Shanghai Conservatory of Music) in 1996 and entered the Music Middle School (affiliated to the Shanghai Conservatory of Music) in 1999. In 2005, he was accepted to enter Shanghai Conservatory with the second outstanding mark for the entering examination. In 2009, he was accepted to enter the graduated program with the 1st outstanding mark for the entering examination. In 2013, he was accepted to enter the Buchmann-Mehta School of Music on Artist diploma programme in Israel. His teachers included Wu Siyi, Chen Qingfeng, Yang Yunlin and Arie Vardi.
Prizes he won:
- Won the gold medal in Chinese Music Festival in Beijing in 2003.
- Won the second prize in Kawai National Piano Competition.
- Won the 4th prize in the 4th Shanghai International Piano Competition in 2007.
- Got the Talented Artist Scholarship and Niu En De Scholarship excellent performance in 2007.
- Won the 2nd prize in the 4th China Chinese Piano Concerto Competition in Hong Kong in 2008.
- Got a grand scholarship by YAMAHA music company in 2009.
- Won the 1st prize for the piano concerto competition in Beijing International Piano Festival in 2009.
- Won the first prize in the biggest Chinese Music Competition called the 7th Golden Bell in November 2009.
- Won the 5th prize in 10th Sydney International Piano Competition in July 2012, at the same time he got a special prize for the best performance of Chopin’s works.
- Got the Fu Cheng Xian Scholarship in 2008 and 2011.
- Got The Excellent Artist Grant Scholarshio from Shanghai City Government 2010.
- Got the 1st prize in 2012 Anton Rubinstein International Piano Competition in Dresden in October 2012 with Audience Prize too.
His major performances:
- He performed a Mozart Piano Concerto as a demonstration performance with Shanghai Youth Symphony Orchestra with conductor Mr. Zhu, Linlei in He Luting Concert Hall in 2006.
- He performed Tchaikovsky No.1 Piano Concerto with Xia Men Symphony Orchestra with conductor Ms. Zheng, Xiaoying in 2006.
- He performed Tchaikovsky No.1 Piano Concerto with Shanghai Aile Symphony Orchestra with conductor Mr. Yang Yang in Eastern Art Centre in 2007.
- He was invited by French Animato organization in Paris and Rhodes in April 2008 and he was invited to perform in Goslar Piano Festival in 2009.
- He performed Tchaikovsky No.1 Piano Concerto with Guang Zhou Symphony Orchestra with conductor Yang Yang in 2009.
- He performed Rachmaninoff Concerto No.2 with Shanghai Opera House Symphony Orchestra with conductor Mr. Zhang Guoyong in Shanghai Municipal Music Hall in 2011.
- He performed Rachmaninoff Concerto No.2 with Sydney Symphony orchestra with conductor Nicholas Milton in Sydney Opera House in 2012.
- He performed Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No.2 with St.Petersburg’s State Capella Symphony Orchestra in Oct.2012 with conductor Alexander Tschernuschenko.
He took part in many prestigious master classes including Mr. Fou Cong, Jerome Lowenthal, Leslie Howard, Anton Kuerti, Jane Coop, Chritpher Elton, Arie Vardi etc., his performance has been widely acclaimed.